Thursday, March 20, 2014

My Experience with the Photo Essay

Since this is my first photo essay I've ever done, I find myself sort of stuck and confused as to what to do next. I'm just kind of wondering if what I'm doing is right and I'm not sure exactly where I could go to see if I am correct. I feel very confused sometimes while constructing my essay. I think I'm doing good, but I have no idea. Honestly, I haven't decided if I like or dislike the assignment yet. It's nice to be doing something different than just writing 10 pages on a certain subject, but then again it's so new where I feel like I have no idea what it is supposed to look like.  I am just not sure of what a really good photo essay consists of and I still don't understand the entire assignment. I'm confused about the narrative I have to write at the end. I decided to present my photo essay in a power point format, so I don't know if I'm okay in doing that or if it'll just be completely wrong and unacceptable.  I did like taking the pictures though. At first, I struggled as to what I wanted my pictures to portray and then ideas started popping into my head. It was fun to tell my brother to start cleaning and doing various household chores so I could get pictures for this project.  In the end, I just want to know if I'm okay in making a power point or if it needs to be a word document. This whole project is just starting to stress me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment